Friday 3 June 2011

RROD Xbox Slim

Yes, It's another post on the RROD for the Xbox Slim, because people can't seem to get enough of it :)

I have some more news about the Red Ring of Death on the new Xbox 360. Microsoft have implemented a new shutdown and startup system that is supposed to help combat the RROD, Xbox Slim version of course. The new system detects overheating in the console, and then immediately quits your game and  shuts down the whole console, supposedly stopping the Xbox Slim RROD.

This would be good, however, one of the causes of the RROD before was unexpected shutdowns! This new method of preventing the RROD may actually cause it. I just fix my Xbox's instead of buying new ones, they last longer than the usual Xbox does!

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea, I thought they fixed it for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! When do you think the XBox 360 will be replaced with a next generation??? I will follow to stay informed!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment.