Tuesday 9 August 2011

Does The Xbox Slim Scratch Discs

EDIT: Just a short update today, some of you have been bugging me about this.
As I stated in a recent post, it has been found by BBC watchdog that the Xbox 360 often scratches the discs when it is moved, even slightly.

However, I didn’t state what happened to the Xbox Slim when it was put through the same “Shake Test” as the older console. So I am pleased to say here that the Xbox Slim “passed the shake test with flying colours” Thank god, the Xbox doesn’t need much more bad reputation!

7 comments:

  1. Now test and xbox in a Chinese earthquake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man. This is an interesting post, but can you link to an article about that watchdog group?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my xbox slim, the PS3 slim is great too. Glad to hear that my games won't be in any danger by using it!

    +followed for good advice

    codedandunited.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Carm

    Of course!

    Watchdog link - http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/watchdog/2009/03/xbox_360.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to play the xbox slim. I am so much happy that my games will not have any harm using it. I am so glad that you discuss this article with us.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment.